01. whenever i sneeze, it comes out in a fit. (only dry sneezes. no wet ones) my highest count is 13. one right after the other.
02. my youngest memory was at age 3 when i saw a little brown mouse scurry across someone's kitchen floor.
03. when we were kidlets, i used to hustle my younger brothers out of their change, convincing them that nickels were worth more than quarters.
04. i take my showers at night and i eat dessert before dinner. this is why 7 year old molly nicknamed me "backwards ling."
05. i can't sleep on the same side of the pillowcase twice. i use one side one night, then i turn it around 180 degrees on the same side the next night, the third night i'd flip the pillow to the other side and on the fourth night i'd turn the pillow another 180 degrees. 4 nights, 4 different sides of a pillowcase. and if in doubt, i'd change my pillowcase. and yes, everything else i share. except my pillow.
06. if i don't like something, i'm immoveable. my mom can tell you about all the hours i'd sit defiantly at the dinner table when i was a little girl. i was not allowed to leave the table until i finished everything on my plate. and i'd be sitting there still had my brothers not taken pity on me, came around stealth-like and saved me from eating liver, kidney, cauliflower and such.
07. i LOVE watching breakdancing battles. it's all about the dancing. and the battle music!
for more interesting tidbits about me, click here for those dreaded memes we've all filled out for our friends.
anything else, feel free to ask.